Soybean is known as "the king of beans". A lot of nutritionists advise people to eat some soybean and bean products, or drink a glass of soybean milk every day, which is very beneficial to human health. Soybean contains a large number of nutrients and health-care effects. As a result, in this article, we will mainly talk about ten health-care effects of soybean.
1. Enhance immune function: soybean contains a lot of plant protein, so it has been considered as "the plant meat". If the human body lacks protein, it will lead to loss of immunity, fatigue and other symptoms. Eating soybean can not only supplement protein, but can also avoid the rising of cholesterol caused by eating meat.
2. Improve intelligence: soybean contains a large number of soybean lecithin, which is one of the important components of the brain. Eating more soybeans can help prevent Alzheimer's Disease. In addition, the phytosterols contained in soybean lecithin can also increase the function and vigil of nerve cells.
3. Strengthen human tissues and organs: soybean lecithin can promote the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins, and strengthen the tissues and organs in human body. In addition, it can also lower the level of cholesterol in the body, improve the metabolism of lipid, as well as prevent and treat coronary atherosclerosis.
4. Improve energy: the protein contained in soybean can increase the excitation and inhibitory function of the cerebral cortex, so as to improve the learning and work efficiency. At the same time, it can also help to alleviate the depressed and gloomy mood.
5. Whiten and care skin: soybean is rich in soy isoflavone. This kind of plant estrogen not only can slow down skin aging, but can also alleviate menopausal syndrome. In addition, Japanese researchers have found out that, soybean contains linoleic acid, which can effectively prevent the synthesis of melanin in skin cells.
6. Prevent cancer: soybean contains protease inhibin. The researchers from New York University have found that, it can inhibit many kinds of cancer, and its effect in the inhibitory of breast cancer is especially obvious.
7. Prevent oxidation: the soybean saponins have an antioxidant effect, which can clear away the free radicals in human body. At the same time, it also can inhibit the growth of tumor cells, and strengthen the immune function of the body.
8. Reduce blood fat: the plant sterols contained in soybean have the effect of reducing the cholesterol in blood. It can compete with the cholesterol in the intestines and reduce the absorption of cholesterol. On the one hand, it can lower the level of "bad cholesterol" in the hyperlipidemia patient; on the other hand, it will not affect the "good cholesterol" in the blood. As a result, it is very effective in lowering the level of cholesterol.
9. Prevent deafness: supplementation of iron can expand capillaries, soften red blood cells, and ensure blood supply in the ear, so it can effectively prevent hearing loss. Soybean contains much more iron and zinc than other food. As a result, it plays an important role in the prevention of deafness for older people.
10. Bring high blood pressure down: American scientists have found out that, people with high blood pressure tend to take in too much sodium while too little potassium. Eating more food rich in potassium can expel of the excess sodium salt in the body. As a result, it can help bring the high blood pressure down. Soybean is rich in potassium. Every 100 grams of soybean contain as much as 1503 milligrams of potassium. As a result, patients who suffer from high blood pressure can often eat soybean, which can supplement enough potassium to their body.